Monday, December 31, 2012

New Look 6932 Review


Pattern Description:
Knit and Woven Children's Pajama Pattern
Pattern Sizing:
1/2-8
Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it?
Yes
Were the instructions easy to follow
Very easy
What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern?
This was my first experience with knit raglan tops. I just needed more practice to not get wavy necklines. Other than that I love everything about this pattern. This is my go to for comfy jammies for the kids. I use it to make knit jammie pants/shorts. Super cosy in the summer. I have not tried the ruffled view yet.
Fabric Used:
Pants: Flannels and Knits
Raglan Top: Ribbed and other Soft Knits
Pattern alterations or any design changes you made:
Didn't make any changes to the pattern. Just tried with different fabrics.
Would you sew it again? Would you recommend it to others?
I have sewn this multiple times. I have a freezer paper copy on hand :) So I would definitely recommend.
Conclusion:
This is my first pajama pattern and absolutely love how quick it comes together. Its fast, easy, and comfy. Perfect for you little one :)


I used a soft giraffe knit for the shorts version. He wanted to make a Hulk face ;) For the tank used an awesome free tutorial from Fishsticks Designs.


They are the pants on the left. Made his Christmas jammies a lil bigger this year because his ones from last year shot up 2 in above his ankles :)
The ones on the right are from the Alex & Anna Winter PJs another jammie favorite.

Thanks for checking out my review

0 comments:

Post a Comment