Saturday, March 9, 2013

Mango Lemonade

While playin around on instagram, I came across one of my friends pictures. He had a mango lemonade and was putting shots of Ciroc in it. It looked so good, I had to make my own.  So I was off. I bought what I thought would be good and for a first try it was not half bad. We didnt taste the Ciroc so I'm betting its one of those sneaky drinks :) You don't have to have it in there either because its yum but itself too. I'm sure there are plenty of recipes but here's mine.

Mango Lemonade

4c water
1c lemon juice
1c simple syrup
(I keep some in the fridge because granulated sugar doesn't dissolve fast enough in cold water)
1 can goya mango nectar

Lemon Mangoloso
Add Ciroc

Mix, add ice and a straw, and enjoy :)
And because I'm too lazy to take my own pic.... I'm going to steal his pic too lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment